Slideshow

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Big Boy Bed....AND a New Room

Well....William is finally out of the toddler bed and in a big boy bed! We moved him out of his "baby" room and into a big boy room and he loves it! He tells me over and over how much he likes his new bed and his new room. It is so sweet!

The bed came from my parents. It is a beautiful antique bed that was in my room at home. I have always loved this bed and when Mom told me I could have it for William I was so excited! They brought it to Dallas while we were in Houston and we put it together when we got home. William and I worked on it one afternoon after his nap and he slept in it that night and did great!!!

His "new" room is no where being finished but hopefully will be soon. We do have bedding for him and I am slowly working on getting stuff for the walls. My sweet Dad is going to build him two bookcases for his room. I need a place to store all of his books and toys!!

I will try to post some pictures later...right now the room is a mess!

No comments: